by Insurance Institute of Nova Scotia
June 01, 2022
Renewal time is the perfect opportunity to cement your client relationships. If your commercial renewal processes are created around the underwriter’s requirements instead of around your clients’ need for risk management advice, it’s time to shake things up!
Following this interactive webinar participants will be able to:
– Define the stakeholders in the renewal process
– Understand the expectations of all stakeholders
– Describe the criteria for successful renewals
– Evaluate the information required to effectively renew each commercial policy
– Discuss re-marketing of renewals and the associated errors and omissions concerns
– Identify the optimal time to perform the renewal review
– Demonstrate the use of a workback schedule to improve renewal processes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Commercial-lines Sales & Service Insurance Agents
– Commercial-lines Brokers
– In-house commercial marketers
Jo Anne Mitchell, CIP
Effective Training & Communications Plus
Jo Anne Mitchell is the owner of Effective Training & Communications Plus. She is a member of The Chartered Insurance Professionals Society with over 30 years of insurance industry experience.
Jo Anne has held positions in Underwriting and Marketing with two major insurers with responsibility for numerous projects including developing and implementing front-line underwriting skills training programs for brokers and company underwriting staff.
A seasoned seminar leader, Jo Anne has provided classroom seminars and webinars for over 10,000 insurance professionals across Canada. She has spoken at insurance conventions in Ontario and Alberta and contributes articles to the BC and Alberta Broker Magazines. Jo Anne recently co-authored the re-write of the basic broker licensing course text “Becoming an Insurance Broker” for The Insurance Broker Association of Ontario.
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Time: 1:00 – 3:15 p.m. Atlantic
CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) CREDITS:
2 CE Credits available for the following provinces
Manitoba (# 38620)
Please be aware that tardy log-in or early log-out to/from the webinar will preclude IINS from issuing a CE certificate for this education session.